Terms & Conditions
1. All Visco Pedic products are covered by a 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Should you not be completely satisfied with the product it can be returned for refund.
2. The 30-day period shall be calculated from the date of delivery (date of delivery being the first day). Notice of a customer's intent to return the product/s should be done by no later than day 30. Notice should be given to Visco Pedic by emailing email@example.com as well as to the dealer where the product was purchased in writing. It shall be the customer’s prerogative to ensure such notice was in fact received by Visco Pedic and/or the Dealer in question and that he/she receives the necessary confirmation of receipt from Visco Pedic and/or the dealer applicable. Late notifications will not be honoured.
3. Visco Pedic will determine where, when and how the product should be returned depending on the product purchased as well as the dealer it was purchased from. Customers may be required to either return to the dealer directly or to Visco Pedic's head office/warehouse. Transport charges to and from the customer for the product in question will be deducted from any refund and where credit card was used for the purchase Visco Pedic and/or the agent/dealer may deduct the applicable bank charges also.
4. Visco Pedic will give instructions to the customer as to how the product should be packaged and returned and it shall be the customer's responsibility to package the product properly in the event where a third party courier service will collect the product from the customer. Any product received in damaged condition may be rejected or applicable surcharges may apply.
5. This 30-day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to custom made products.
Product Warranty and Guarantee
1. Mattresses: All Mattresses are covered by a 2 (Two) year Factory Guarantee, as well as a 15-year service warranty. The 15-year warranty shall work on a pro-rata basis as per industry norm and will decrease by 1/15th per annum. The recommended retail price and repair charges at the time of the warranty claim shall be used as the benchmark for warranty claims. Bed bases are covered by a 1 (one) year factory guarantee against all manufacturing defects.
2. Overlays are covered by a 1 (one) year factory guarantee against all manufacturing defects. The recommended retail and repair charges at the time of the warranty claim shall be used as the benchmark for warranty claims.
3. Pillows, Support Products and Accessories are covered by a 1 (one) year factory guarantee against all manufacturing defects. The recommended retail price and repair charges at the time of the warranty claim shall be used as the benchmark for warranty claims.
4. Transport charges during the initial factory guarantee period shall be covered 50% by Visco Pedic and the balance by the customer. During the warranty period transport charges shall be for the account of the customer – however advantage can be taken of Visco Pedic's negotiated transport rates.
5. Certain batches and mattress models are delivered within a Visco Pedic mattress bag. This bag should be kept by the customer as original packaging. In the event where the mattress may have to be returned this bag must be used to protect the mattress. If the bag was discarded by the customer, the cost of a new bag will be for the account of the customer.
6. Guarantees and Warranties shall cover factory faults only as well as any premature foam breakdown, excessive sagging, indentations or where the pressure relieving properties of the mattress has been compromised.
7. All Guarantees are for the original owner only and are not transferable. Customers will be required to provide proof of purchase with any warranty claim.
8. Body impression is a normal occurrence in foam mattresses and indentations of less than 20mm shall be considered fair wear and not qualify for a warranty claim. This guarantee covers indentations of more than 20mm only and this is only in the event that the user's weight was within the specified parameters.
9. This guarantee shall not cover any liquid damage or where the mattress was improperly stored, repaired or altered by a third party, suffered malicious damage or where it was not placed on an adequate base or where foam has been deformed or damaged due to exposure to excessive heat (i.e. electric blankets). No mattress considered to be in an unsanitary condition and/or contains any stains, soils or burn marks will not qualify for any warranty claim.
10. This guarantee does not cover comfort or firmness levels of the mattress or any Visco Pedic product as changes to the firmness is considered a normal change over time. Comfort is a personal preference which varies from person to person and no independent test exists to measure mattress comfort. The 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee shall be used as a comfort guarantee.
11. Fabric Covers of Mattresses or other products are only valid during the guarantee period and no cover shall be covered by guarantee if it was stained, burnt or claims that can be attributed to fair wear and tear.
12. Visco Pedic products that are won in any competition, or purchased on an auction or as a floor demo on a 'scratch and dent' sale or shop-soiled purchase sale shall not be covered by the standard warranty periods. These products will not be covered by any warranty except for such warranties explicitly stated with such competition/auction/sale and such warranty shall then be considered as a dealer warranty and not a manufacturer warranty, hence a resulting claim should be taken up with the dealer and not the manufacturer. All custom manufactured products shall only be covered with a 6 (six) month warranty, unless otherwise agreed upon.